Saturday, November 12, 2016

A2Z Scraplets November challenge

I didn't know about the challenges at A2Z Scraplets, until it came up in my Facebook news feed recently. The November challenge particularly appealed to me. Create your layout incorporating the paper souvenirs you collected on your last trip or holiday. Make sure you use
at least one chipboard piece (please let us know if it is an A2Z Scraplets piece). Please include the technique used for decorating your chipboard.
Having recently been to Hawaii for a holiday, I thought this was a perfect opportunity to scrap a photo from this trip. I searched through my memorabilia, and found the tickets from our visit to Pearl Harbour. I placed an order with A2Z Scraplets, after checking out the chipboard, and found the perfect word title for my layout. 
I used patterned paper, stickers, brads, and a pocket from a Teresa Collins collection, which I feel were perfect for the layout. I added some texture paste to the background and sprayed it with glimmermist. I painted my chipboard title with glimmermist. 
I also added a Charms Creations map marker, which I sprayed with glimmermist. There is also a flair from Funky Flairs Studio, and a wood veneer piece from Rainbow Splendour
I plan to do a Project Life page to accompany this page. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 
Pearl Harbour


No comments:

Post a Comment