Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Kraft + guest DT for Charms Creations

This month at Kraft+, the challenge is to be inspired by something in your wardrobe:
This month Charms Creations is sponsoring the challenge, so I am sharing my layout as a guest designer on behalf of Charms Creations
This is an awesome challenge, it opens up to so many possibilities. I had many thoughts going through my head about this, I thought about my leather boots, a lace shirt, denim jeans etc. I saw my striped dress in my wardrobe, and remembered I had this awesome photo of my great nephew Rome, 
who is wearing something similar. I knew I had some striped paper in my stash - too easy, lol. 
 
  I have used patterned papers from the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always collection, which were perfect for my layout. 
I used a sketch I found on Pinterest to assist me with my design, this is a gorgeous sketch from Laura Whitaker
My happy place...: The Boys | Stuck?! Sketches June 1st Design Team Layout:
I love how my layout turned out, so I hope you find something inspiring in your wardrobe, and give this challenge a go.
Cutie


No comments:

Post a Comment