Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff November challenge

Eek, it is November already! Where has the year gone?
So with a new month, a new challenge, and you are going to love this one at Show Us Your Stuff this month:
 
That's right, No People Allowed! Think of all the possibilities with this. Travel photos, pets, sunsets/sunrises, beach photos, flowers, gardens etc etc - endless things to scrap.
So I chose to scrap our dog Bonnie, who passed away middle of this year. I am just starting to scrap her photos again. She was a friendly dog, but she was a bit of dopey dog, always in the way. Kind of miss being shadowed by her now. 
Anyway, I created a mixed media background using stamping, texture paste, Ken Oliver colour bursts, old rub ons, plasterers tape, washi tape. 
I also added a flair from Studio fourteen40.
I really hope you have a go at this challenge, you never know what you will create.
Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment