Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches November 1 challenge

I love working with sketches, and the first challenge for Stuck?!Sketches for November is lovely.
My great nephew Rome recently had his 1st birthday, and even though I wasn't able to be there to celebrate, I was given some photos from the party. I really like these ones of my sister with her grandson. They just adore each other. 
Anyway, I started with some Websters pages patterned paper, and misted it. I thought the stars matched the photos well. I added some punchinella under the photos, to add a bit of extra bling. To the chipboard I have added some gold foil. 
I have embellished my layout with Charms Creations cute cloud and DIY heavenly heart, the heart I sprayed and added more gold foil. I have also added a Rainbow Splendour wood veneer cloud and a flair from Funky Flairs Studio.
I loved playing with this sketch and the way my layout turned out. I hope you join in the fun with this sketch.
Imagine



1 comment:

  1. Sandra I love how you used this background paper, fab colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete