Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches November 15 sketch challenge

The mid month sketch at Stuck?! Sketches is just fabulous:
I loved playing with this one. I used these photos of myself and my nephew and Godson, Lachlan, who I don't get to see much, as he lives in another state. I recently went to visit my family, so got these photos. We were on a picnic, and it was a nice sunny day, so I used some bright coloured papers and embellishments for my layout, to capture that. 
D-lish Scraps is one of the sponsors for this challenge. I used to be on the design team, so I am lucky enough to have a stash of the fabulous products available. 
I have also used Charms Creations arrow and star embellishments, which I have circled with the wire.
I hope you have fun with this sketch.
You and Me


2 comments: