Sunday, December 11, 2016

Charms Creations guest designer at CSI

So it's December, and nearly Christmas, and everyone is crazy busy and feeling stressed. Why do we do this to ourselves for one day?
So with this in mind, those of us who are creative, and love to play with paper and other pretty stuff, need to take time out for ourselves to create.
How better to do that, then with challenges, they give you what you need to be creative with.
One of those is the challenges at CSICharms Creations is a sponsor for the challenges this month. So I have had a play along with the case file 219. Here is the challenge:
When it came to doing this, I had so many items I could have used for evidence, but I used burlap, ribbon, tags, metal, brads, stars and trees. One of my stars is a Charms Creations bookpage super star. My testimony is about Christmas, and I have also used the word cheer. I also used the sketch provided. 
I hope you give this challenge a go, a lot of fun. 
Christmas Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment