Saturday, December 17, 2016

Scrap The Girls December Challenge

Well it's nearly the end of the year, how did that happen?
We get so busy with Christmas preparations, we forget to take time out for our own things. I found time to sit and do this challenge though from Scrap The Girls. I looked at this challenge, and new I had a photo that would work. Here is the challenge:
My daughter turned 21 over 5 years ago. I have struggled to scrap her photos, given that the photos are mostly of scantily clad young ladies (Burlesque theme party) - geez I sound like a prude. I have never found the right inspiration but this challenge was perfect. I felt the need to go OTT with it, I think it worked, LOL. 
I stencilled the background with texture paste and added Ken Oliver colour burst powders to the wet paste. Once dry I then came back with some gold ferro paste. 
I have taken inspiration from the gold, and the flowers. I have overloaded the layout with flowers. I also added a Charms Creation super star and terrific tab
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
Burlesque






1 comment:

  1. Sandra, I love this page so hard. Thank you for playing along again this month. xx

    ReplyDelete