Thursday, December 15, 2016

Stuck?!Sketches December 15 sketch challenge

Not far till Christmas now, but there is still hopefully a bit of time to squeeze in some scrapping.
So at Stuck?! Sketches we have a really nice sketch to round out the year, take a look:
It really couldn't be any easier for the mad season, so I hope you feel inspired enough to have a go at this sketch. 
I have created using a photo of my nephews and myself, taken at our family Christmas 2015. It is not often the whole family gets together for Christmas as we live in different states, but this year we had a bit of fun with camera, props and a frame. 
I dug out a few handmade items from my stash, from swaps with friends from years gone by, they worked well for this layout. I also added a Charms Creations super star to my layout, along with some flairs from D-lish Scraps
I am pretty pleased with this layout, it's a bit of fun, a little bit of over the top, but I figure Christmas is allowed to be.
Hohoho


1 comment: