Sunday, January 1, 2017

White With 1 January challenge

Happy New Year 2017.
I am delighted to be a part of the team at White With 1. So today I am sharing the new challenge for January. This month there is a moodboard to play with as well as the colour, which is PRINCESS PINK:
Image may contain: 1 person
How pretty is this? So for all those girly layouts, let your hair down, and go with the pink. 
I chose photos from my daughters 21st, already over 5 years ago. This colour was perfect for her photos, as was the moodboard. 
I didn't have a lot of pink of this colour in my stash, but did find enough to manage my layout.  Lol, I have used some quite old Love Elsie products, but they worked. I added a spotty cellophane lolly bag under the scrapping papers. I used white leaves instead of pink ones to soften the page a little. I have added some flairs from Funky Flair Studio
Have fun with the challenge.
21st speeches


No comments:

Post a Comment