Wednesday, February 1, 2017

White With 1 February Creative Team layout

Hi everyone, I am back with my creative team share for February for White With 1. I think you are going to like this colour:

The challenge is also teamed with this sketch:
No automatic alt text available.
So what do you think you could do with this combination?
I chose a photo of my kids, from just a few years ago, 1999, lol. I loved how the denim in their photo matched the colour for this month. 
I created my background using some plasterers tape, and coloured texture paste, which I spread through the tape. I added lots of sttamping and washi tape. You can see an interpretation of the sketch in my layout, somewhat, lol. 
I added a Charms Creations denim heavenly heart, a perfect addition to the layout. 
Brother and Sister
I hope we get to see your creation for this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment