Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches! March 1 challenge

Oh my gosh, it is March already, and the time is passing by so fast.
So with the start of a new month, comes the roll of new challenges. This one I am sharing is my DT layout for Stuck?!Sketches! March 1 challenge. Here is the sketch:
No automatic alt text available.
I really enjoyed doing this sketch, it was back to basic scrapping, but with enough interest in it to make it a challenge. 
I have chosen photos of my great nephew, practicing his hip hip hooray, not long after he turned 1. 
I have used a selection of bits and pieces that just went with the layout, and finished it off with a Charms Creations pale denim heavenly heart, which I love on this layout. 
I hope we get to see your creations for this challenge.
Hip Hip Hooray


2 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous sketch and I love your layout.. great photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great job wit this sketch Sandra, love your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete