Friday, March 17, 2017

Stuck?!Sketches! March 15 challenge

The mid month sketch is up and ready for playing with at Stuck?!Sketches! Here is the sketch:
This one had me stumped for a bit, as I wasn't sure what photos I had a series of to use for this one. My daughter took some photos of my son and his puppy, and these were what I used. Once I cut them down a bit, they were perfect. 
I had perfect embellishments from Charms Creations to use on this layout, and they are one of the sponsors of the challenge this month. I used a heavenly heart and an o from the xo shapes - this one includes a doggy button. 
Lol, this layout used up some really old Kaisercraft papers, but they were perfect for it. 
Dusty


3 comments:

  1. I adore this sketch and love your layout. Such a subtle background paper that works so well with your layers! Great page Sandra!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch.. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, fab colours and adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete