Friday, April 14, 2017

Kraft + April challenge

Well the April challenge at Kraft + did not fail to inspire me yet again. I have so enjoyed these challenges and done every one of them since the challenges started, thanks Sandra. Here is the challenge:
I actually started with my background, which I created with my new gelli plate, my new favourite toy, lol. I searched for a photo that would work with it, then the visit to the paint shop to get my paint chips - easy!. This layout really just fell together without too much thought. I die cut from my paint chips and also added a whole piece as a mat for the photo. Of course a Charms Creations embellishment had to adorn the page, this time a lollipop. 
Thanks again for the great challenge Kraft + team. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave.
Singapore Cactus Garden


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing I love the photo and the swatch colors are perfect, love back ground color and the leaves too... a great take on this months challenge at Kraft+, thanks so much for joining in !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cactus and Singapore is not a double that automatically springs to mind! But here you have a stunning layout about that combo. Love the muted colours and the strip of browns down the right side. The chippie is perfect and the Charms lollipop adds a great focal point. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, I so love the way you put this layout together, love the earthiness of it! Thanks for playing along with us at K+

    ReplyDelete