Saturday, April 1, 2017

Scrap the Girls April challenge - DT share

Slow down 2017, I can't believe it is April!
So that means there is a new challenge to play along with at Scrap the Girls. It is this lovely moodboard:
So for this lovely moodboard, I decided to scrap a photo of my daughter from her diploma of nursing graduation held last year. I took inspiration from the sash she was wearing, which matched the colours in the moodboard perfectly. I also took a bit of inspiration from the windows and the bushes in the image of the house. So I die cut some leaves, and also used some door paper and die cuts from a Kaisercraft collection. I created the background with a stencil and some Colour Blast colour paste. I then applied a wash using Silks, a new product to me.
I added a Charms Creations super star, and some Corbett Creations wood veneer to the page. 
I hope you join in on this challenge.
Graduate



No comments:

Post a Comment