Saturday, April 1, 2017

White With 1 April challenge

So it's time for a new challenge already, time is flying by, and the challenge at White with 1 is just lovely - Helium Blue:
No automatic alt text available.
There is also an optional sketch:
I used the sketch as a guide to my layout, but also created the background to highlight the colour. I used this with the negative image of the stencil with Ken Oliver colour blasts, as I didn't really like the positive of the stencil in this case. 
I added some punchinella, transparency, wood veneer, chipboard and stitching to my layout, lots of different textures. I also added a Charms Creations super star to my layout. 
This colour is so beautiful and so versatile. 
I hope you join us in this challenge.
Lunch Date




No comments:

Post a Comment