Monday, May 1, 2017

White with 1 May challenge DT share

So it's time for a new challenge at White With 1, and here is the challenge, deep black and a moodboard:
Image may contain: night
No automatic alt text available.
Now I had the perfect photo for this moodboard, a photo of a girlfriends grand-daughter, Addison. We went for a visit to a garden last year, and there was a giant chess game, Addison decided to play it by herself, so I very much took inspiration from the chess pieces. This layout fell together really well for me, I ordinarily struggle with black and white. 
With the use of the checkerboard stencil for the background, I was able to create a "chess board". The rest of the embellishing was with die cuts and flowers. I also added a Charms Creations diamond embellishment (no longer available). 
I hope you join us for this challenge.
Check Mate


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page Sandra, loving that background and that super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete