Thursday, June 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff June DT share

Welcome to winter, and welcome to the June challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. This month is quite different to anything I have done with this challenge group before, here is the challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
Now this one really gets you thinking, it looks relatively easy, but when you sit to do it, it is actually quite challenging. I decided to used orange and yellow as the colours side by side for my layout. You can see why, with the photo that I selected to scrap - tuberous begonias - they are quite stunning flowers. 
So I created a background using my gelli plate. a stencil and texture paste and some stamping. I added some flowers and some chipboard coloured in the chosen colours. I added a Charms Creations hessian heavenly heart to finish of the layout. 
I really hope we see you join in on the challenge, and do something out of your comfort zone.
Begonias



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting Sandra. I popped over from facebook because I wanted to see how you achieved your background!
    A lovely page and what a gorgeous photo!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete