Monday, July 10, 2017

Kraft plus July challenge

So the new challenge at Kraft plus, is very interesting. When I first saw this, I didn't think I could do it, but thank goodness for the awesome inspiration from the DT, as it changed my perspective on the moodboard.
So I think it was the skull that threw me, and once I tool that out of the picture for myself, I proceeded with the challenge. 
I have actually used roses 6 ways, lol. I used a rose themed photo, a title with rose, rose stencil, rose sticker, rose flowers and some die cut roses. Maybe too much? It is very rosy!
I have used a Charms Creations hessian heavenly heart on my layout, and Charms Creations is a sponsor for the challenge this month. 
So I reckon I have met the brief. 
Rose Garden


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, I love the rose paper and the pops of color from the die cut roses.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely photo and beautifully scrapped with all the rose elements. Love that cut file. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the rose elements framing that beautiful photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete