Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches! July 1 challenge

This month at Stuck?! Sketches! there is an awesome sketch to kick off the month:
No automatic alt text available.
So with this sketch, I changed it a little, although the bones of the sketch are very much there. I decided to use just one large photo in place of the 2, and I flipped the sketch. 
Behind the photo, I painted a strip of coloured gesso, and then layered some patterned paper, which also was added to the side. 
I had these very large alphas in my stash, just needing to be used for my title, and I love them, am going to have to try to use them again. I embellished with some enamel dots and a Charms Creations super star, plus a D-lish Scraps flair. A couple of stickers finished it off.
I really love how this layout turned out, I hope we see yours too.
Levi


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable page and super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty page, love the colours and painted background!

    ReplyDelete