Tuesday, August 1, 2017

White With 1 August DT share

August! How fast this year has gone. A new month, brings a new challenge. The new challenge at White with 1 is a beauty. Here is the colour, silver light:

No automatic alt text available.
Initially I wasn't inspired by this colour, but when I searched through my photos, I had a great idea come to mind. I really wanted to allow the silver to shine, so I used a lot of mixed media, with stamping, stenciling, texture paste, silver embossing powder, silver spray and silver paint over the texture paste. I coloured the chipboard with silver paint as well. I die cut using silver cardstock, added some silver crystals and chipboard die cuts. The finishing touch was the Charms Creations silver glitter heavenly heart. The silver theme was perfect with the soft hues in the photo. 
I will actually admit, that this is one of my favourite personal pieces. Just a bit disappointed the shine isn't as obvious on the screen. 
In Your Dreams


1 comment: