Friday, September 1, 2017

September Show Us Your Stuff challenge

Time for the September challenge at Show Us Your Stuff, and if you are into mixed media, this is up your alley:
 Image may contain: text
I love to play with mixed media, all of those cool mediums and paints, you never know what you will end up with. One of my new fave things to do, is to play with a gelli plate, I know they have been around for a long time, but I only got one in April. I suppose I am a bit slow in taking up some things. Anyway, the gelli plate has been so much fun to play with, I am still experimenting, no expert by any means. On this background, I used a variety of coloured paints, and stencils, to create a masculine background. I also stamped onto the background with a couple of different stamps, added some washi tape and then the embellishing. I continued the mixed media theme with embellishing, adding denim, wood veneer, chipboard, die cut. My handmade items are a flair from Funky Flairs Studio and a Charms Creations heavenly heart with butterfly.
The photo is of a friends son and grandson, I love the photo of them both. 
So I hope you feel inspired to give this a go.
You make me so happy



No comments:

Post a Comment