Friday, September 1, 2017

September White with 1 challenge

September, and a new challenge at White With 1, and this is a really pretty colour, with the moodboard as extra inspiration:
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
I felt this colour deserved something soft and pretty, a bit like the bunny. I chose a photo of a niece and her baby girl. 
I created a coloured texture paste with gelato, and then stencilled that onto the cardstock. I added some stamping, and then did some die cutting. I also sprayed a paper doily and a die cut shape with a spray bottle. 
I finished off the layout with the embellishing, including a Charms Creations heavenly heart, which was the perfect colour. 
I hope you feel inspired by this colour to give it a go. 
Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment