Saturday, October 21, 2017

More Than Words October challenge

I have managed to have a go at the October challenge at More Than Words:
What a lovely challenge, and how versatile this is. 
I have interpreted my layout a little differently, using the strong contrast of the brick wall in the background of the photo, with the delicate kiss between this couple on their wedding day. This is what led me to create the layout as I have. I have used a cobblestone/brick stencil and texture paste, to create the look from the brick wall in the photo. However, I needed to add delicacy, so I have done this with a lace patterned paper, stamping of flowers around the page, lace transparency, the butterflies, bird and flowers fussy cut from patterned paper. I have also used a small and delicate title, so it doesn't overtake the photo. 
The fabric component to my layout is the lace tucked in around the papers, lace leaves and organza flowers. 
A perfect moment



5 comments:

  1. A really beautiful interpretation of our challenge Sandra. So glad you got to play along with us at More Than Words challenge. ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a fantastic take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words . Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! This challenge is perfect for wedding pictures and so your layout is just perfect for our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Sandra. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Fabulous take on our challenge this month! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete