Sunday, October 1, 2017

White with 1 October challenge

Time for a new challenge at White with 1, with the start of October (already - eek). This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so we are going pink:
No automatic alt text available.
with an an optional sketch: 
No automatic alt text available.
The softness of this pink was tricky to replicate, and I had very little in my stash that was the right tone, so I am afraid the pink is a bit deeper on my layout. I used the sketch this month, it is a lovely sketch from Pagemaps
I created the background with my gelli plate, paint and Ken Oliver colour bursts. I had hoped the pink would tone down a touch with the white paint, but it didn't. The rest of the layout came together with stamped images, flowers, die cut feathers and a Charms Creations heavenly heart
I hope you have fun with the challenge, but also take some time to be breast cancer aware.
Besties forever




No comments:

Post a Comment