Thursday, November 23, 2017

Kraft Plus November challenge

Wow, what a challenge this one is at Kraft plus for November:
 
So many ideas, so many different things that could have been used. 
When I was looking at my photos for this challenge, I came across this photo, which I have been waiting to scrap, also wondering how I could scrap it. Perfect opportunity. 
The photo was taken at a class with the talented Louise Nelson, when she was here in Melbourne. A group of my friends and I attended her all day classes, and it was fabulous. This photo was taken during our lunch break, Louise photo bombed the photo with myself and Sonia. It was a lol moment. 
So on my layout, I used BIG letters to create my title. I created a thinga-me-bob, one of Lou's techniques, and had to be included on my layout. I love how different this layout is, it's so different to anything I normally do. 
LOL


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks wonderful. I love the photo and the big alphas too.. a fabulous take on this months challenge for Kraft+, thanks so much for joining in !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo and love the big alphas too.. fabulously fun page for the challenge this month... thanks for joining in with Kraft+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy page Sandra. Love the checked letters. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL! Love the big letters! Thanks for joining in at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but smile when I see this, such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us over at K+ :)

    ReplyDelete