Friday, December 1, 2017

Scrap the Girls December challenge

Ok, so it's December, I really don't know where the year has gone.
The challenge is now up for Scrap the Girls. I really love this challenge, the moodboard is beautiful:
No automatic alt text available.
I know there is no red in this, and the non-traditional colours really didn't need red, but I thought I needed a bit of red for my layout. I tried to keep my layout as neutral as possible, but it screamed for that red. I was inspired by the trees, and the natural wood. I left my trees natural. I was also inspired by the twine. The word wonder also stood out, and I have included it with "wonderful", as an item on my layout. The Charms Creations paper X  and the star finished off the layout. 
Ho Ho Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment