Saturday, January 6, 2018

CSI January 2018 case file #245

Happy new year 2018.  A new year often brings change. CSI, things are also changing. The rules are being relaxed, and inspiration can be taken however you want from the moodboard or the clues. Here is the first challenge for 2018:
So with the changes to the rules of how to play along, I thought about just using the image as inspiration, but it didn't work for me, so I played along with the clues as well. 

EVIDENCE 
  • Distressed solid background paper, like BasicGrey
  • Woodgrain
  • Polka dots
  • Bunting/banners
  • Moon, stars
  • Triangles
  • Trees
  • Mountains
  • Lights/lamps
  • Winter elements
  • Moose or other animal
  • String
  • Houses/other architectural elements
  • Flags
  • Dashed lines
  • distressing
TESTIMONY (Journaling ideas)
  • Topic: Document a winter activity
  • Prompt Idea: Choose a January writing prompt.
  • Presentation: Put your journaling behind a window.
  • Writing Format: 6-word memoir.
  • Inspiration Words: night, active, shine
My layout is about my parents visit to Mt Hotham and having some fun playing in the snow. I don't think there is any age that you could not have fun in the snow. 
The evidence I used was distressed background paper, triangles, mountains, winter elements, stars. The star is from Charms Creations.
There is so much you could do for this challenge, so I hope you have fun with it. 
Let it snow

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, love how you created your layout from the clues, love the mountain tops!!

    ReplyDelete