Monday, January 1, 2018

Show Us Your Stuff January 2018 challenge

Happy new year 2018. This is my fourth year on the Show Us Your Stuff team, this year should be a lot of fun too. So our new challenge for January is this celebratory styled moodboard:
No automatic alt text available.
Now we all have some form of celebration in our lives, whether it be current, or past. 
Last year I took part in the Scrapbooking Memories (remember them) Masters competition. Sadly, the competition did not eventuate, and there were many of us who entered. We came away feeling very disappointed. This layout that I am sharing for this challenge, was actually created for the Masters competition. It was a celebration of my husband and mine 28th wedding anniversary, which we celebrated on holiday in Hawaii. I decided that this layout would be a perfect layout to share for the SUYS challenge, even though I didn't create it especially for it. 
I used papers, stickers and die cuts from Cocoa Vanilla Studio One of them I hand painted with watercolours, to tie in with the dress I was wearing. The handmade items on my layout, are flairs from D-lish Scraps, Cuts 2 luv and a Charms Creations heavenly heart
I hope you find inspiration to create a layout for this challenge. 
Celebrate 28


2 comments:

  1. Sandra this is fantastic! I love the tropical colours. I'm really glad that you're able to use your Masters entry for this. I won't go on here about how disappointing that must have been for you when the magazine closed down. ANyway, I hope 2018 is a safe, fun and creative year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is rather sad that the magazine has just faded away without much notice or reason... however this layout is stunning, love all the color and great photos too..

    ReplyDelete