Thursday, March 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls March challenge

Well look at that, it's March - slow down 2018.
We are back at Scrap the Girls with an awesome moodboard for March:
Now don't let the feisty face put you off, remember there are other things to be inspired by. 
I didn't have an appropriate feisty female photo to use, so took a different take to this challenge. I used this photo of Addison driving her toy car, with that look of get out of my way on it. I loved the primary colours, and that's how I attacked this layout. 
So a bit of texture paste and Ken Oliver colour bursts to the background, then the cute papers and die cuts. I also finished the layout off with some wood veneers and a Charms Creations arrow
Just have fun with your layout, that's what I did. 
Look out here I come



No comments:

Post a Comment