Sunday, April 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls April challenge DT layout

What? It's April? How did that happen already? So that means there is a new challenge at Scrap the Girls. Here is the challenge:
So this one is a bit different, but cool too. I don't have tatoos, and I don't smoke. So I decided to use the Domestic Goddess as inspiration for my layout, and used this photo of myself with new cookbooks. A statement posed though, in the title, stating "you want me to cook". I used to love cooking, now it is such a grind of a chore, on a daily basis. So this layout is a bit of tongue in cheek. 
I had the perfect paper and embellishments to use, with the Kaisercraft papers and wood veneer, I must have known something when I bought these. I added some colour blast colour paste, chipboard, prima flowers and finished it off with a Charms Creations arrow.
You want me to cook



No comments:

Post a Comment