Sunday, April 1, 2018

Show Us Your Stuff April challenge DT layout

New month of April means new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff:
That's right, it's all about "me" or you, lol. How many of us actually scrap about ourselves? For this layout, I chose to scrap about myself relaxing, that is something I don't often do, I am always doing something, right now I am blogging, lol. 
I chose to use a lot of texture on this layout, starting with the texture paste on the background, then adding the handmade paper. Different texture then with the wood veneer, flowers and flair, paper bags. My handmade items are the D-lish Scraps flair, handmade paper, wood veneer from Corbett Creations and Scrapmatts
Just relaxing



1 comment:

  1. hummm i dont scrap myself much.... love your layout great texture on the back ground and lovely photo too... I should try and get this one done this month... hopefully the days will slow down a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete