Monday, October 5, 2015

CSI colour challenge #178 - Charms DT share

So this month at the international challenge site CSI colour challengeCharms Creations is one of the sponsors. So we as creative team members at Charms Creations were invited to participate as guest designers at CSI, for 3 of their challenges.
I have chosen to do the first week of the challenges that we were invited to do, which is this:
I used to do these challenges a long time ago, but then stopped doing them, I had forgotten how much fun they are. So the idea is to use the colour scheme, choose clues from the evidence list - which are your embellishments, and the testimony is what you are scrapping about. The scene obviously sets up the idea behind your layout. The first challenge of the month also can use the sketch that is provided, which I did. 
For my layout, the testimony I chose was to scrap a selfie photo, of my husband and I out for the day, on a sunny Melbourne day back in February this year. I also used typewriter font. From the evidence list, I chose to use camera, filmstrip, stamp, arrows, metal (wire), word stickers and flair badge. I had a lot of fun with this. I used 2 of Charms Creations arrows on my layout.
I've also used some cute flairs from Funky flairs studio. 
So if you are looking for a bit of different inspiration, why don't you give this challenge a go?
You and Me




No comments:

Post a Comment